Many dog owners buy kennels to keep their pets in. Some like to keep their dogs in the kennels when they’re not home to prevent the dog from chewing on furniture or ‘doing their business’ in the house. Some buy kennels as a means to potty train their pets. Some even buy kennels so that they can use them for ‘time-out’ purposes when the dog has been bad. The thing is size does matter when it comes to which dog kennel to buy for your dog. If you have an extra large dog, it is important to buy an extra large dog kennel.
✅ Indoor Wooden Pet Crate for Large Beagles
Functional and attractive – This dog crate does double duty as a dog crate and an end table. While it isn’t made of fine wood, it does look good–certainly better than a wire-framed dog crate. The angular slat design gives it a bit of a flair and doesn’t look like a small jail cell (as do the furniture dog crates with bars.) The box is heavy (about 50 lbs.) and must be put together.
✅ Soft and Folding Pet Crate Kennel for Small Beagles
Great for our two cats in cars and the vet – Love this kennel. Use it for car trips and trips to the vet for two cats. The mesh sides allow them to see what’s going on and have room to move around. They also like using the top as a hammock. They feel super safe with this case! We keep it open at home and they love hanging out in it.
✅ Unique Single Door Folding Crate for Puppy Beagles
Easy to assemble – This kennel was very easy to assemble and I love the divider. It’s really helping to crate train my puppy. I bought two of these…one upstairs and one downstairs! Would purchase again!
✅ Indoor Waterproof Comfort Mat Beds Crate for Large and Small Beagles
Overall pretty great – It’s working out great. The dog has had a couple poop accidents on it and we use a push broom, soap, and water and it cleans up nice and easy. I wish it was a little thicker, but it’s been great otherwise.
✅ Cheap Bark Control Device for Large Beagles
Stops the barking – very stubborn beagle and he did not like this not one bit. He is learning still but definitely works.
Large Kennels For Large Dogs
An extra large dog kennel is perfect for any dog that is over sixty to eighty pounds. It is made for larger breeds of dogs, such as Pitt Bulls, Bull Mastiffs, Great Danes, as well as many others. An extra large dog kennel should provide enough room for your dog to maneuver in but not too large where they will be able to ‘do their business’ and not be uncomfortable.
Don’t Buy A Kennel That’s Too Small
Some people with large dogs don’t want to buy an extra large dog kennel because they complain that it takes up too much room. The fact of the matter is that if you have a large dog, you need an extra large dog kennel. If you don’t have enough room, maybe it’s time you found a new home for the dog and considered a smaller breed. If this is not an option, then perhaps you could make the dog an outside dog. Whatever you do, do not buy a smaller kennel for your extra large dog just to save space. It is cruel for your pet and you will be doing them a huge disservice.
Extra large dog kennels provide a wide number of benefits. When you leave the house, you could leave your dog in the kennel and you won’t have to worry about your furniture ending up as chew toys. The extra large dog kennel acts as a home for your pet when you aren’t there.
Many people use their extra large dog kennels as a way to potty train their pets. Dogs usually won’t go to the bathroom in their own sleeping or living area. For this reason, many people keep their dogs in the kennel at night and force the dog to keep a ‘potty’ schedule. By letting the dog out of the kennel at certain times to ‘do their business,’ it teaches the dog to potty only during certain times. Therefore, an extra large dog kennel would be a great training tool for your extra large dog.
Finally, many people use their extra large dog kennels as a way to discipline their pets. Anyone who owns a dog knows that their animals aren’t especially fond of going in their kennels. They want to be free to go where they want, and they don’t want to be confined in a cage. By using the kennel as a ‘time-out’ area for the dog when it’s bad, it teaches the dog to do only good behavior. Good behavior, to the dog, means not having to go in its kennel.
If you have an extra-large dog, buy an extra-large dog kennel. It’s a great way to save your furniture, train, and discipline your dog. It may take up extra space but it’s better than buying one that’s too small or, worse, making your dog forever sleep outside.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- All About Guide Dogs: 5 Steps Of Dog Training For The Blind (2021)
- Miniature Pets: Is That A Beagle In Your Pocket? Toy Recommendations For Small Beagles (2021)
- Are You Looking For Your Dog’s Safe No Bark Collar? Here is BC-200 Recommendation For You 2021
✅ Dog Collars
- 20 Essentials To Shop For Your Beagle
- Special Christmas Gift For My Dog: 3 Unique And Low Price Aesthetic Holiday Dog Collar 2021
- Is An Electronic Dog Training Collar A Good Idea For Your Beagle?
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- Wireless Containment Systems: What They Do?
- How To Stop My Dog From Jumping The Fence?
- Is An Electronic Dog Fence Necessary? How To Keep Your Pets Safe 2021
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- Do You Need Outdoor Dog Kennel Flooring For Your Beagle?
- A Beagle In A Custom Dog House? We Have 3 Kennel Recommendation For Better Choice
- A Wood Dog House For Your Beagle?
✅ Beagle Health Care
- How To Be A Responsible Dog Owner?
- How To Build Trust & Bond With Your Dog On A Deeper Level?
- List Of Plants, Trees & Flowers Poisonous Or Toxic To Dogs
✅ Beginner Guide
- Necessary 2021 Christmas Safety Reminders For Beagle Dog Owners
- Finding A Quality Beagle Breeder
- Dog Jokes & Beagle Humor For Making Happy Beagle Owners
✅ Feeding Beagle
- You Could Try Organic Dog Food For Your Beagle
- Purina Dog Food For The Beagle
- Merrick Dog Food For Your Beagle Puppy
✅ Training Beagle