Wireless pet containment fences were developed as a solution for dog owners who had trouble keeping their dogs contained within a certain area. With the help of these fences, pet owners can say goodbye to the hassles associated with pets climbing over boundary walls and digging holes in the yard below fences in order to escape.
A wireless pet containment fence comes with a remote control that sends radio waves at 17,5 Kilo Hz. Other items included are a comfortable collar, traning flags for boundary identification and a manual with instructions on how to train your dog. After the transmitter is plugged to any regular house current outlet, it will emit radio signals that can be picked up by the receiver in the dog’s collar. If the pet that is wearing the receiver tries to go out of the preset boundary, a premonition in the form of a sound is given. If the dog continues to try to cross the fence, the collar will administer a harmless but annoying electrical shock that will make the dog fall back into the safe area.
✅ Wireless Pet Containment System For Beagle
Great, easy, worth every penny – This fence works well and the dog learned within days how to use it with very little training. The directions are easy and setting it up is a breeze. Long and short, it took your puppy two days to learn the alert comes before the buzz. It takes a bit to set out your perimeter, but if you are patient you can find a spot that will basically surround your entire house. There is also a learning curve to what your dog will respond to but once you find the balance of your area and the level of “buzz” your dog does not like it will open a new world to you and your pet. Before we had our pup on a 15ft lead anchored in the yard but he would get bored or chase after things and then be yanked back when he reached the end of the lead.
Installing a wireless pet containment fence is quite simple. The DVD and the manual that comes with the fence will tell you all you need to know. Because of the great number and variety of models, dog owners are advised to spend some time researching in order to get the most appropriate fence for their needs.
How to Select a Wireless Pet Containment Fence
When deciding on the design, pet owners should ensure that the fit is snug for the size and breed of their dog. The coverage area offered by a wireless pet containment fence should match what the pet requires. For bigger areas, you might purchase additional transmitters.
The DVD and the instruction manual that come with the set not only explain how to set up the system correctly, they also actually tell you how to slowly get your dog used to the wireless fence. This is why you should never buy a product that doesn’t come with instructions. A wireless pet containment fence can help you keep your dog on your property without the use of a leash. They come with a DVD and booklet with instructions. Reading and/or watching the instructions is essential to getting good results with your wireless pet containment fence.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- All About Guide Dogs: 5 Steps Of Dog Training For The Blind (2021)
- Are You Looking For Your Dog’s Safe No Bark Collar? Here is BC-200 Recommendation For You 2021
- Healthy Diet For Your Pet: Feeding Your Beagle Innova Dog Food (2021)
✅ Dog Collars
- Fashionable Burberry Dog Collars For the Beagle
- You Can Find Your Beagle With A Dog Tracking Collar
- 3 Best Training Collars For Beagle: The Benefits That Collars Can Bring
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- Wireless Containment Systems: What They Do?
- What Does A Wireless Pet Containment Fence Do?
- The IUC-5100: Keeping Your Dog Safe Through Containment System
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- A Top Dog Kennel For Your Beagle
- What Do You Need to Know When You Look For A Dog Kennel For A Large Dog?
- A Dog Kennel Shade Cover For Your Beagle
✅ Beagle Health Care
- How To Line Breed Beagles? – Advantages & Disadvantages To Know
- Beagle Veterinary Supplies For Perfect Dental Care
- Are You Concerned About Veterinary Malpractice?
✅ Beginner Guide
- Having Difficulties In Breeding Beagles? 8 Book Recommendation And Review That Will Guide You
- Did You Know Beagle Is Not A Beagle? Different Types Of Beagles Varying With Size And Color
- Beagle Puppies: Understanding The Personalities, History And Origin (2021)
✅ Feeding Beagle
- Beagle Cesar Dog Food – A Top Choice
- Natural Balance Dog Food: Organically Grown Food For Your Beagle
- Considering The Science Diet Dog Food For Your Beagle?
✅ Training Beagle