It is extremely hard to leave your pet behind when you leave your home for vacation. Big dogs need their space, they need constant interaction, and they need the comforts that they are used to. Hence, finding a dog kennel for a big dog is usually a difficult task.
✅ Unique Pet Travel Kennel for Large Dogs
Great crates for my dogs – These crates that I bought from Amazon’s warehouse were a really great buy and they arrived in good condition and quickly. I would buy these again. The price was great from the warehouse, as compared to others that were twice as expensive or more, and there was nothing wrong with these crates at all. They will be very handy for my cats. I like the idea that they have bolts that go through the 2 halves of the crates rather than just clips. My daughter took a cat to a vet with a crate that clipped and the crate came apart and she lost her precious cat. I don’t like crates with just snap clips, bolts are much safer and stronger.
✅ Best Reviewed Crate Kennel for Large Beagles
Great for my elderly kennel trained dog – This kennel is actually just what I needed. Our elderly pup loves feeling secure in her kennel with lots of blankets and soft toys. She thinks of her kennel as her place to be so chewing on it would not happen, she’s been kennel trained since 4 months old. I don’t think it’s unsafe like some reviews have said if a dog is trained properly, that said, train dog first! I find it easy to put together and looks great in our den. It’s much less drafty with the partial solid walls than most kennels. I have a 13 year old terrier that is always cold and this kennel has been amazing. My family has inquired about getting a larger version for their dog, it just looks so great!
✅ Cheap Folding Metal Crate for Beagles
So good that we got two – This crate is durable, and easy to collapse/set-up. Installation was a breeze, and we can easily travel around with it. My puppy likes to gnaw on the metal bars(obviously I discourage it, but it’s bound to happen), and not a mark so far. Not to mention that the removable plastic tray is extremely useful for cleaning up any little puppy puddles.
There are a few basics that you need to find out before you decided on which kennel would suit your dog best. The following checklist would be an indicative one:
- Space – it is important that a dog kennel for a large dog have adequate space both indoors and outdoors. This dog needs space for living as others need air. The dog needs to be exercised daily and an outdoor space that is both safe and clean will also be important.
- Cleanliness – your pet would definitely come from a clean and pest-free environment. Most large dogs live with the families inside their houses. Very few live in kennels specially constructed for them. Whichever way you look, the animals would need to have a clean environment that is pest-free. (Nonetheless, you should equip your dog with an anti-flea collar when you leave it in the kennel, lest it will catch these pests from the others dogs.)
- Staff – check whether the kennel has sufficient staff to take care of the dogs it houses. If the kennel is understaffed, then the dogs might not receive the care that they need – whether it is food, walking, or exercising.
- Kitchen – checkout to see how the food is prepared for the dog. If you use standard formula this will not really bother you, but the kitchen will always give you a good idea of the general hygiene of the place.
- Ventilation – does the kennel have proper ventilation? This is extremely important because a lack of ventilation can promote a number of diseases for the pet.
- Frills – this is, of course, a plus point. There are some kennels that provide animals with special facilities such as bath, grooming, silk/plush bedding, chewable, walks twice weekly, music, playtime, special treats, etc.
The above list is an indicative list and by no means exhaustive of all the points to be checked or looked into before you decide on what is the best dog kennel for a large dog. Overall you should only keep in mind that the dog kennel for a large dog has a few special needs above the normal kennels – but these needs are crucial to the comfort of your dog.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- Miniature Pets: Is That A Beagle In Your Pocket? Toy Recommendations For Small Beagles (2021)
- Holistic Medicine For Beagles: More Natural Approach To Heal In Veterinary Care (2021)
- Veterinary Oncology And Your Beagle: How To Diminish Suffering Of Your Sick Pet 2021
✅ Dog Collars
- Using A Dog Shock Collar With Your Beagle
- Are You Looking For Your Dog’s Safe No Bark Collar? Here is BC-200 Recommendation For You 2021
- Get A Spiked Dog Collar For Your Beagle?
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- Wireless Containment Systems: What They Do?
- Are You A Dog Owner? Best Deals You Must Check Out For Your Buddy: Amazon Prime Day 2021
- Is An Electronic Dog Fence Necessary? How To Keep Your Pets Safe 2021
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- Dog Kennel Fencing For Your Beagle
- You’ll Need A Dog House Blue Print Before You Build A Home For You Beagle
- A Beagle In A Custom Dog House? We Have 3 Kennel Recommendation For Better Choice
✅ Beagle Health Care
- Are You New To Beagle World? Grasp Some Tips For General Beagle Care
- How To Prevent Arthritis In Dogs?
- Caring For Your Beagle As He Ages
✅ Beginner Guide
- How To Build Trust & Bond With Your Dog On A Deeper Level?
- Beagle Poems To Dog Owners About Rabbit Hunting & Unconditional Love
- Necessary 2021 Christmas Safety Reminders For Beagle Dog Owners
✅ Feeding Beagle
- Dog Training Treats Your Beagle Will Die For!
- Should You Buy Kirkland Dog Food For Your Beagle?
- Merrick Dog Food For Your Beagle Puppy
✅ Training Beagle