ADV-300 is one of the safest dog collars designed for short-range operation when training dogs. The collar is very efficient when it comes to eliminating bad behavior, such as barking at guests or disobeying orders that the dog has already learned. The collar works to ranges of up to 300 meters, and it has an LCD screen incorporated which displays useful information about the collar and the training process.
The tone functionality offered by the trainer when operated in training mode proves to be easy and effective in getting pets trained around the commands of the owner. The stimulation and correction delivered by the collar is given in seven different levels.
✅ Rechargeable Shock Collar For Beagle
Amazing collar! – This remote training collar is amazing!! It took some time for you dog to get used to what the beep and vibration mean, but it corrects him immediately ( have not been using the shock on him, as the beep and vibration are enough to correct him).
Activated by radio signals emitted by the transmitter, the receiver responds by offering electrical correction stimulus to the pet through the probes that are in contact with the skin on the dogs’ neck. If you are a farmer or a hunter, and you need to take your dog with you in wide areas but a leash would limit severely your dog’s usefulness, then the Innotek’s ADV-300 is for you.
The ADV-300 set includes the remote transmitter, a collar receiver, a power adapter, batteries for the remote control, probes, a wrench, and a test light. The whole system is powered by batteries, and the remote controller is perfectly in sync with the collar, so as to avoid ambiguity in training.
The operational guide that accompanies every ADV-300 proves to be utile in getting the pet trained with ease. The collar being rugged and waterproof is reported to be long lasting.
Training made easy with the ADV-300
ADV-300 remote trainer should be introduced to the pet gradually. Otherwise, the pet might get too frustrated or scared with the new method of training. Also, initial training sessions shouldn’t go over 10 minutes and then the dog should be allowed to rest. The correction with the collar should be accompanied by a verbal command, so that the dog slowly associates them. Training sessions should end on a positive note for that would aid in careless and quick training of the pet to the usage of ADV-300.
The ADV-300 is one of the most advanced dog training collars there are It’s perfect for taking dogs to large open spaces without a leash. With some proper training with theInnotek’s ADV-300, your dog will learn to recongnize verbal commands.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- All About Guide Dogs: 5 Steps Of Dog Training For The Blind (2021)
- Can Dog Rescue Others? Knowing More About Beagle Rescue Dog Training (2021)
- Holistic Medicine For Beagles: More Natural Approach To Heal In Veterinary Care (2021)
✅ Dog Collars
- Fashionable Burberry Dog Collars For the Beagle
- 20 Essentials To Shop For Your Beagle
- Using A Dog Shock Collar With Your Beagle
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- Do You Want To Let Your Dog Free In Certain Perimeter? Use Petsafe PRF-3004 For Training
- The IUC-5100: Keeping Your Dog Safe Through Containment System
- Is It Too Bothering To Open The Door For Your Dog Every Time? 5 Dog Doors Recommendation 2021
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- A Dog House Starter Kit For Your Beagle
- A Beagle In A Custom Dog House? We Have 3 Kennel Recommendation For Better Choice
- What Do You Need to Know When You Look For A Dog Kennel For A Large Dog?
✅ Beagle Health Care
- How To Give First Aid To Your Pet Dogs?
- Veterinary Oncology And Your Beagle: How To Diminish Suffering Of Your Sick Pet 2021
- Veterinary Surgical Instruments… Sounds Scary Doesn’t It?
✅ Beginner Guide
- Breeding Your Beagle
- How To Stop A Dog Fight?
- Having Difficulties In Breeding Beagles? 8 Book Recommendation And Review That Will Guide You
✅ Feeding Beagle
- Innovative Veterinary Diets For Your Beagle
- Free Printable No Oven Dog Treats Recipes That Will Enhance Your Beagle’s Health
- How To Avoid Feeding Your Beagle Tainted Dog Food?
✅ Training Beagle