Our IUC-5100 is one of the most advanced systems there are for training and containing pets in a delimited area. It is specially useful for dog lovers and owners who live in an area that is hazardous for dogs, yet they don’t want to put their dogs on a leash all day long. Unlike other types of dog containment systems, Innotek’s IUC-5100 comes with a remote control that you can use to train your dog fast and efficiently.
Being a successor of the IUC-4100 model, our Innotek’s IUC-5100 offers over and above what its predecessor does. The IUC-5100 system works with lithium-ion batteries and it offers 3 levels of correction delivered when your dog tries to leave the boundaries you set for it. However, IUC-5100 has the remarkable capability of offering 9 levels of correction during the training episode thereby enabling him to understand about the containment he should get accustomed to.
The IUC-5100 packages includes the following: four splices that are water-proof, two sets of proves, a DVD that explains you how to use the system, a unit that transmits and recieves signals, 150 meters of wire, 50 training flags and a charger for the batteries. The default 150 yard boundary limit that is associated with this type of pet fencing can be expanded up to 25 acres with the help of additional training flags and boundary wires.
The portable remote trainer can be used to train a couple of dogs within a range of 120m with ease. Equipped with a smart system check mechanism and a 3-way battery indicator, the portable receiver collar has a snug fit indicator and testifies to be lightweight and waterproof.
Of course, the batteries needed to power the collar are rechargable. The collar includes a battery back up as well as a low battery indicator, reducing greatly the risk of losing power and letting your dog escape the boundaries.
You can even buy wire from other sources, as long as it stays within specs.Our IUC-5100 is a great way to train and contain your pet within bounderies. It includes 150 meters of containment limits, but you can expand it with additional wire if you desire to do so. Our Innotek’s IUC-5100 has 3 levels of correction for boundary containment and 9 for training.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- Holistic Medicine For Beagles: More Natural Approach To Heal In Veterinary Care (2021)
- Beagle Basic Dog Training By Yourself: 6 Tips You Must Know (2021)
- Special Christmas Gift For My Dog: 3 Unique And Low Price Aesthetic Holiday Dog Collar 2021
✅ Dog Collars
- Will A Harley Davidson Dog Collar Suit Your Beagle?
- A Rhinestone Dog Collar For A Spoiled Beagle
- Get A Spiked Dog Collar For Your Beagle?
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- 20 Essentials To Shop For Your Beagle
- The IUC-5100: Keeping Your Dog Safe Through Containment System
- Prepare A Christmas Gift For Your Beagle! Biggest Shopping Event You Should Check: Amazon Black Friday 2021
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- Dog Kennel Fencing For Your Beagle
- A Beagle In A Custom Dog House? We Have 3 Kennel Recommendation For Better Choice
- A Wood Dog House For Your Beagle?
✅ Beagle Health Care
- How Can I Help My Dog With Allergies? – Symptoms & Treatments
- How Veterinary Cardiology Can Benefit Your Beagle?
- Veterinary Surgery To Save Your Beagle
✅ Beginner Guide
- Adopt Instead Of Buying! Tips You Must Know To Safely Rescue Beagles To Your Home
- Having Difficulties In Breeding Beagles? 8 Book Recommendation And Review That Will Guide You
- Did You Know Beagle Is Not A Beagle? Different Types Of Beagles Varying With Size And Color
✅ Feeding Beagle
- Dog Training Treats Your Beagle Will Die For!
- Review: ‘245 Homemade Dog Food Recipes’ You Should Follow For Your Pet’s Healthy Diet 2021
- You Could Try Organic Dog Food For Your Beagle
✅ Training Beagle