Dog owners often discuss the benefits of feeding their pet raw dog food as opposed to cooked or processed food. In the wild, raw food is what dogs had access to and this is what nature intended for them. Some argue that raw food can make dogs ill even poisoning them in extreme cases and although this can be true, the benefits of raw dog food against manufactured pet food that is later recalled is paramount. Pet food can easily contain contaminants that cause harm to animals and organic diets are often the safer option.
Raw dog food diets are more expensive but advocates claim that it saves a fortune on vet’s bills as it is basically a detox from their normal diets but if the food is not prepared hygienically, the result could be tarred with salmonella or e.coli. The good may outweigh the bad, however, as raw food has more nutritional value and uses ingredients that are of a suitable quality for humans. When food is cooked, a lot of essential nutrients beneficial to a dog are lost making raw food the perfect solution for dogs. Many of the pet foods on the market are processed and contain small amounts of meat and no real nutritional value. Raw dog food can be a wise solution.
Health Benefits of Raw Dog Food
Raw dog food is enriched with important enzymes necessary for a dog’s healthy diet. Animals raised on raw foods are often free of degenerative diseases and have an overall level of good health above those raised on processed pet foods. Many pet owners claim that visits to their vet stopped after switching to a raw dog food diet. In a similar way, wild animals are often healthier and free of illnesses that inflict humans. Feeding our pets cooked foods is going against what nature intended and harming them in the long-term.
Commercial foods contain artificial ingredients that our animal’s bodies cannot handle leaving toxins to accumulate in their blood as their internal organs cannot cope with the control of such a huge number of harmful waste substances in the body. This can affect their immune systems and leaves them susceptible to illness. Animals need the amino acids, enzymes and nutrients present in raw meat and even their coats are negatively affected by a lack of raw animal fat in the diet. Raw dog foods are natural ingredients that do not cause any undue stress on the system and allow animals to live long and healthy lives.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- Special Christmas Gift For My Dog: 3 Unique And Low Price Aesthetic Holiday Dog Collar 2021
- Are You Looking For Your Dog’s Safe No Bark Collar? Here is BC-200 Recommendation For You 2021
- Beagle Basic Dog Training By Yourself: 6 Tips You Must Know (2021)
✅ Dog Collars
- If Wondering Which Dog Training Collar You Should Buy: Top 3 Products And Tips For You
- Dog Collars You Can Use For Your Beagle
- A Beagle Reflective Dog Collar??
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- You Don’t Have A Patio In Your House? 3 Best Patio Panel Pet Door You Should Buy
- SDF-100, Effective Underground Fence System For Temperamental Dogs
- Why Don’t You Install The Doggie Door? It Will Be Your Second Best Friend Of 2021
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- What Do You Need to Know When You Look For A Dog Kennel For A Large Dog?
- How To Find A Used Dog Kennel For Your Beagle?
- How To Find A Dog House Design for Your Beagle?
✅ Beagle Health Care
- Holistic Medicine & Natural Remedies For Dog Parasites
- Necessary 2021 Christmas Safety Reminders For Beagle Dog Owners
- Advanced Veterinary Products For Your Beagle
✅ Beginner Guide
- Finding A Quality Beagle Breeder
- Beagle Poems To Comfort The Grieving – Dog Poems About Death, Rainbow Bridge & Heaven
- Beagle Poems To Dog Owners About Rabbit Hunting & Unconditional Love
✅ Feeding Beagle
- Healthy Diet For Your Pet: Feeding Your Beagle Innova Dog Food (2021)
- Beagle Cesar Dog Food – A Top Choice
- Review: ‘245 Homemade Dog Food Recipes’ You Should Follow For Your Pet’s Healthy Diet 2021
✅ Training Beagle