With its beginnings dating back to 1893 manufacturing feed for horses, the Ralston-Purina company was born on the theory that horse always have to eat, regardless of the economic climate. With that basic premise still in mind Purina dog food remains one of the world leaders in the manufacture and distribution of pet food.
From mixing the horse feed with shovels on the floor of their factory, today per foods go through much more stringent quality controls and the people working for Purina dog food understand the important role pets play in the lives of their owners. Many of those working for Purina dog food also have pets of their own and use Purina products almost exclusively. The dedication to the quality and nutrition of Purina dog food is evident in the number of breeds and sizes of animals served by its products.
From puppy to adult and even Purina dog food for senior dogs contain the ingredients for the specific age of the animals. There are nutritional products to also address the needs of specific health issues faced by dogs as well as cats. Older dogs may need special care and Purina products reflect that need and the company’s history of providing quality ingredients assures owners of its commitment to a pet’s health.
Nutritional Care Helps Pets Age Gracefully
Unlike humans, most animals do not realize they may be getting older, and pet owners can help them forget their age by supplying the Purina dog food for their age group to meet their nutritional needs. Care of the animal’s teeth, joint health as well as their skin and coat can all be helped with the right formulation of dog food. Ignoring the dog’s basic needs could result in their golden years being somewhat tarnished.
Most pet owners treat their animals like children and feeding the animal should be done with the same care and concern as the diet they feed their families. Table scraps are never a substitute for good pet nutrition, and Purina dog food uses only the finest and freshest of meats for its source of protein and only cereals and grains known to benefit the animal’s health, including its digestive tract and aid in heart health are used in it products.
Although many dogs love the taste of Purina dog food it is important to limit the animal’s intake to help it maintain a healthy weight and is it grows older keeping it on a regular diet can help the family companion reach maturity while maintaining its health.
Purina Brand Alpo Dog Food For Your Beagle
People have been feeding their dogs Alpo dog food for years and have found it to be nutritious and well liked by their dogs. Recently Alpo dog food was involved in the pet food recall with one of the products. The canned food Alpo Prime Cuts in wet gravy had to be recalled due to the industry wide contamination of pet food products. Purina voluntarily recalled this product quickly and efficiently to prevent harm occurring to people’s pets. Pet owners were provided with the necessary information to check any food that they may have purchased to make sure it was safe to use. The recall was based on the fact that wheat gluten used in the production of dog food had been contaminated with the harmful substance melamine. Because of the rapid recall consumers can now feel confident that Alpo dog food is safe for each dog to eat.
Types Of Alpo Dog Food
Alpo dog food comes in several tasty types for each dog owner to choose from. There are three types of dry dog food. First is the Prime Cuts Savory Beef Flavor. This dry food is full of beef flavor that dogs love to eat. Next is the Grrravy wet or dry food. This food can be served dry or mixed with water to make a delicious brothy gravy any dog will love. The last Alpo dry dog food choice is Come And Get It. This food combines the flavors of beef, chicken, liver, and cheese flavors to tantalize the dog’s taste bud.
In canned varieties Alpo dog food comes in two categories: with gravy or without gravy. The gravy types of canned food are Prime Slices, Prime Cuts, and Prime Entrees. These come in a choice of beef, turkey, chicken or lamb flavors to provide a variety in the dog’s diet. The delicious gravy style meals come packaged in convenient 13.2 ounce cans or 22 ounce cans.
Chop House Originals, Diced Cuts, and Hearty Classics are the gravyless varieties available from canned Alpo dog foods. These meaty styles will prove to satisfy even the pickiest of dogs. Chop House Originals comes in real meat or poultry flavors, Diced Cuts in a ground beef style and Hearty Classics in a loaf of beef, chicken, liver or bacon.
Alpo dog foods even offer tasty snacks that will make any dog feel extra special. Al’s Grill and Snaps are available at most stores that sale Purina products. These nutritious snacks will make great training rewards or will be a nice occasional treat.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- Beagle Basic Dog Training By Yourself: 6 Tips You Must Know (2021)
- Veterinary Oncology And Your Beagle: How To Diminish Suffering Of Your Sick Pet 2021
- Do You Really Need A Hunting Dog Collar For Your Beagle? 3 Recommendations And Tips For You(2021)
✅ Dog Collars
- Using A Dog Shock Collar With Your Beagle
- Would You Like A Pink Dog Collar For your Beagle?
- Can You Use A Dog Collar Light With Your Beagle?
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- How To Buy An Automatic Dog Door? Saving Your Time From Opening Doors Endlessly 2021
- What Does A Wireless Pet Containment Fence Do?
- Do You Want To Let Your Dog Free In Certain Perimeter? Use Petsafe PRF-3004 For Training
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- You Can Use A Dog Kennel Cover For Your Beagle
- Beagle Modular Dog Kennel
- Which Is The Best Kennel For My Dog? Product Recommendation And Tips For Choosing
✅ Beagle Health Care
- Health Concerns Facing The Beagle
- Want To Be A Veterinary Technician?
- How To Build Trust & Bond With Your Dog On A Deeper Level?
✅ Beginner Guide
- Beagle Poems To Comfort The Grieving – Dog Poems About Death, Rainbow Bridge & Heaven
- Beagle Poems To Dog Owners About Rabbit Hunting & Unconditional Love
- Beagle Puppies: Understanding The Personalities, History And Origin (2021)
✅ Feeding Beagle
- Beneful Dog Food To Keep Your Beagle Healthy
- Blue Buffalo Dog Food To Feed Your Beagle
- Merrick Dog Food For Your Beagle Puppy
✅ Training Beagle