Here is a do-gooder’s solution to tranquilize your dog! If you are yearning to get a solution to lull your dog without hurting him with static shocks and heavy weight collars, PBC00-11005 is the most powerful solution that can aid you in this regard. Built with the latest technology in dog training, this collar is capable of detecting the vibrations and sound caused by your dog’s barking, and when this happens, it releases a spray of citronella that spurts your dog’s muzzle. This lemon odored spray catches your dog by surprise and distracts it so that it “forgets” to bark. Given enough time, your dog will eventually reduce its barking when it realizes that it is exactly that which causes the spraying.
The lemon spray that is used to hush the dog is perfectly safe and very effective. Being waterproof and equipped with a QuickFit buckle, PBC00-11005 can be fitted onto the neck of dogs of all sizes and is adjustable for neck sizes up to 28″. In addition, the PBC00-11005 comes with a small manual that can let novice owners learn how to use the collar effectively for training their dogs, as well as clearing the most common doubts that owners have. Other features of the PBC00-11005 include a light that indicates the level of the battery, as well as a small blinker that indicates when the spray liquid’s level is low.
When you use the PBC00-11005, always measure it against the size of your dog’s neck to make sure that it’s loose enough. The collar should only be used in situations where barking would be very inconvenient, and no more than 10 hours in a period of 24 hours.
Benefits of the deluxe spray bark collar
The lemon scented spray is absolutely safe. It won’t disorient your dog. Light weightiness and flexibility of fit on dogs of various sizes makes the PBC00-11005 collar very utile. Also, the PBC00-11005 is resistant to water and rough use. The low spray index is utile in articulating the need for refill.
The PBC00-11005 is very useful for training your dog not to bark to your guests. Just remember not to use it more than 10 hours a day. The deluxe spray bark collar will also tell you when it’s low on battery or spray liquid.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- Healthy Diet For Your Pet: Feeding Your Beagle Innova Dog Food (2021)
- Are You Looking For Your Dog’s Safe No Bark Collar? Here is BC-200 Recommendation For You 2021
- All About Guide Dogs: 5 Steps Of Dog Training For The Blind (2021)
✅ Dog Collars
- Review Of The SportDog SBC-10 Collar
- Get A Spiked Dog Collar For Your Beagle?
- Best 3 Recommendation Of Electronic Dog Training Collars: Good And Bad In Using It
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- Benefits And Advantages Of Invisible Dog Fences (2021)
- Is It Too Bothering To Open The Door For Your Dog Every Time? 5 Dog Doors Recommendation 2021
- 20 Essentials To Shop For Your Beagle
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- Beagle Modular Dog Kennel
- Beagle Dog Kennel Training
- Could You Send your Beagle To A Dog Boarding Kennel?
✅ Beagle Health Care
- Emergency Care For Your Beagle
- How To Build Trust & Bond With Your Dog On A Deeper Level?
- Health Concerns Facing The Beagle
✅ Beginner Guide
- How To Handle Two Dogs?
- Beagle Puppies: Understanding The Personalities, History And Origin (2021)
- How To Stop A Dog Fight?
✅ Feeding Beagle
- Bad Dog Food To Avoid Feeding Your Beagle
- What You’ll Find In Wellness Dog Food!
- Iams Dog Food And Your Beagle
✅ Training Beagle