Jazz musician Hoagie Carmichael made the phrase eukanuba popular in the 1940s, meaning the best. When Paul Iams first developed his brand of pet food in a feed mill outside Dayton, Ohio in 1946, he adopted the term for the name of his product and for 60 years, Iams dog food has been producing quality pet foods for dogs and cats, considered some of the best in the global market.
Iams produces premium dog and cat food in plants located throughout the United States and sell its products in specialty shops worldwide. Nutritional products are sold in veterinarians offices across the country to help with pet health in providing nutritional needs for certain pet health issues. Iams dog food is often found in refrigerated section of pet specialty stores due to the high quality of its fresh ingredients.
Iams, a pet nutritionist established quality guidelines for all Iams dog food and cat food products, both dry and canned and the company, now owned by P&G; maintains that strict quality standard in all of its products. Developing healthy products to help pets with specific health problems has been a priority for Iams dog food, such as kidney infections and joint disorders.
Mission To Provide Bond With Pet Owners
Iams dog food offers special formulas for specific conditions in dogs and cats, for instance foods available for dogs with sensitive stomachs, sensitive skin and weight loss among others and owners can find information from Iams dog food on how its products can benefit their pets. Helping owners develop a bond with their animals is part of the Iams mission, and providing nutrition to help their pets remain healthy is part of that process.
Over time, some animals may develop an allergy to specific types of food and with the offerings of pet food containing different foods, Iams dog food can help maintain a quality diet for the dog. For example, a pet that develops an allergy to chicken in their food may benefit from Iams lamb and rice diet. The change in diet may help the dog get over the allergy and allow it to resume its normal eating schedule with minimal nutritional loss.
Different breeds of dogs may have special nutritional needs and Iams dog food makers understand that when it come to pet nutrition one type does not fit all. The needs of the breeds is a major consideration in the formulation of pet food for the many different animals that enjoy Iams products.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- All About Guide Dogs: 5 Steps Of Dog Training For The Blind (2021)
- Do You Really Need A Hunting Dog Collar For Your Beagle? 3 Recommendations And Tips For You(2021)
- Beagle Basic Dog Training By Yourself: 6 Tips You Must Know (2021)
✅ Dog Collars
- Best 3 Recommendation Of Electronic Dog Training Collars: Good And Bad In Using It
- You Can Get A Personalized Dog Collar For Your Beagle!
- Fashionable Burberry Dog Collars For the Beagle
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- 20 Essentials To Shop For Your Beagle
- Benefits And Advantages Of Invisible Dog Fences (2021)
- SDF-100, Effective Underground Fence System For Temperamental Dogs
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- Will Your Beagle Need An Extra Large Dog Kennel?
- Beagle Dog Kennel Training
- Dog Kennel Flooring For Your Beagle
✅ Beagle Health Care
- Diet And Nutrition Of Beagles
- Review: Veterinary Secrets Revealed
- What You Must Know About Veterinary Hematology?
✅ Beginner Guide
- Beagle Puppies: Understanding The Personalities, History And Origin (2021)
- Did You Know Beagle Is Not A Beagle? Different Types Of Beagles Varying With Size And Color
- Short Bedtime Stories About Beagle Dogs
✅ Feeding Beagle
- What You’ll Find In Wellness Dog Food!
- Merrick Dog Food For Your Beagle Puppy
- You Could Try Organic Dog Food For Your Beagle
✅ Training Beagle