You have made your decision to buy a Beagle puppy and after a tremendous amount of research have found a reputable dog breeder from whom to purchase your next pet. However, after visiting the breeder’s kennel you find a littler of Beagle puppies, each one cuter than the first one. You need to know how to choose the right Beagle puppy to become the newest member of your family.
First, do not judge the quality of a Beagle puppy by the begging look in it eyes. They all have those soft little puppy dog eyes and it is part of their charm. If it looks as though it is begging you to take it home, look at the others and you will see a similar look from them all. However, if one of them seems to be ignoring you, do not take that as it being coy. It is ignoring you and probably will not make a good household pet.
Being able to judge which Beagle puppy out of a litter will make a great companion for you will not only take your opinion of the pup, but also the Beagle pup’s opinion of you. During this first meeting, it is important to remember that Beagles are pack animals and are happiest when being fussed over by someone. It may be a good practice, if practical or possible, to visit the breeder two or even three times before making your decision.
Look For Eagerness And Playfulness
If you can make a second, or even third visit to the same litter, it is also advantageous for the Beagle pup to get to know you and could make it less traumatic when the time comes for him to go into a crate for the ride home. Look for recognition on the Beagle puppies faces to see if any one of them seems a little more cognizant. This can mean that he will easily make friends with the rest of the family as well as any other pets you may already have.
You should also look them over closely for signs of illness or injury they may have suffered while confined with other Beagle pups, indicating they may not get along well with others. A tender, loving and loyal Beagle puppy is your goal and finding one may take some time, so picking out the first cute one you see, is not always the best method.
You also should take into consideration whether you want a male or female Beagle puppy, so you can gain some insight into making that decision.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- Miniature Pets: Is That A Beagle In Your Pocket? Toy Recommendations For Small Beagles (2021)
- Veterinary Oncology And Your Beagle: How To Diminish Suffering Of Your Sick Pet 2021
- Do You Really Need A Hunting Dog Collar For Your Beagle? 3 Recommendations And Tips For You(2021)
✅ Dog Collars
- Fancy Embroidered Dog Collars For Your Beagle?
- Fashionable Burberry Dog Collars For the Beagle
- Are You Looking For Your Dog’s Safe No Bark Collar? Here is BC-200 Recommendation For You 2021
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- Are You A Dog Owner? Best Deals You Must Check Out For Your Buddy: Amazon Prime Day 2021
- How To Stop My Dog From Jumping The Fence?
- Setting Boundaries Of Your Pet: How Innotek IUC-4100 Works As In-ground Pet Fencing System
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- You Can Use A Dog Kennel Cover For Your Beagle
- Will Your Beagle Need An Extra Large Dog Kennel?
- How To Build A Dog Kennel Fence To Suit Your Beagle?
✅ Beagle Health Care
- Veterinary Radiology Equipment To Treat Your Beagle
- Reason & How To Treat Different Types Of Allergies For Dogs (Natural Remedies & Treatments)
- Veterinary Surgical Instruments… Sounds Scary Doesn’t It?
✅ Beginner Guide
- Why My Beagle Is Shy & Nervous All The Time?
- Beagle Puppy Names
- Beagle Puppies: Understanding The Personalities, History And Origin (2021)
✅ Feeding Beagle
- Innovative Veterinary Diets For Your Beagle
- Blue Buffalo Dog Food To Feed Your Beagle
- Make Your Own Dog Food For Your Beagle
✅ Training Beagle