The PRF-3004 is a system that consists of an in-ground radio fence that allows you to set a training perimeter for your dog with 500 feet of wire and 50 training flags. Our PRF-3004 makes dog training very easy and practical. Equipped with a nylon collar strap, the PRF-3004 pet containment system can be extended to a coverage area of over 10 acres with the aid of extra boundary wires and training flags.
The top of our Petsafe PRF-3004 is the receiver unit placed in the collar, since it’s very light and resistant to water and any type of weather. Trouble shooting tips that are easy accessible online are remarkable and aids even a novice in setting the unit within minutes. In fact, online information can be very handy when it comes to solving minor problems, such as installation, battery change, etc. PUL-275, one of the assorted collars can be purchased separately and can be fitted into the PRF-3004 pet containment system to lull your stubborn pet easily.
Operated using an RFA-67 battery unit, the system comes with a test light indicator that proves to be utile in trouble shooting. The collar that is included in the PRF-3004 in ground radio fence system is compatible with any other containment system from Petsafe.
The PRF-3004 is aimed at surpassing expectations in the product itself, in its ease of installation, and the effectiveness of training that it provides for dogs. Of course, the results that the system provides in dog training is what makes dog owners like the product.
Better Training with the PRF-3004
Take the time to carefully design your perimeter, and once your wire is laid out and ready to use, set out the flags around the perimeter. The flags will serve to help your dog visualize the boundary. With a leash, spend some days with your dog walking close to the perimeter so he can memorize it, and whenever it comes close to it, make him come back by offering a treat.
Only after this, you can turn on the invisible fence, and you can bring your dog close to the perimeter and pull it back whenever you hear the warning tone. That way, your dog will learn to pull back on its own whenever it hears the warning tone.
Then gradually progress to an off-lead training session and reward your dog when he resists going through the perimeter. If you’d like to learn more, click on one of the links to watch some videos on how to train your dog. The PRF-3004 is one of the best ways to keep your dog out of danger. It’s customizable and can be expanded if you have larger needs. Click on the links to see some videos about the Petsafe PRF-3004.
==> Related Reading ==>
Other Dog Owners Are Reading...
- Veterinary Oncology And Your Beagle: How To Diminish Suffering Of Your Sick Pet 2021
- Beagle Basic Dog Training By Yourself: 6 Tips You Must Know (2021)
- All About Guide Dogs: 5 Steps Of Dog Training For The Blind (2021)
✅ Dog Collars
- Are You Having Difficulties In Finding No Bark Collars For Your Large Dog? Product Recommendation For You
- Innotek Dog Collar Could Be A Great Choice For Your Beagle!
- What A Deluxe Bark Control Collar Offers You?
✅ Dog Fence & Door
- Electronic Pet Doors: Keeping Unwanted Dogs Out
- Keep Your House’s Look: The Underground Dog Fence
- How To Stop My Dog From Jumping The Fence?
✅ Dog Kennel & Bed
- Do You Need Outdoor Dog Kennel Flooring For Your Beagle?
- 20 Essentials To Shop For Your Beagle
- A Top Dog Kennel For Your Beagle
✅ Beagle Health Care
- Veterinary Technology To Keep Your Beagle Healthy
- How To Build Trust & Bond With Your Dog On A Deeper Level?
- Veterinary Surgery To Save Your Beagle
✅ Beginner Guide
- What To Expect From A Beagle Rescue Dog?
- Dog Jokes & Beagle Humor For Making Happy Beagle Owners
- How To Handle Two Dogs?
✅ Feeding Beagle
- Some Delicacies You Can Cook For Your Beagle
- Iams Dog Food And Your Beagle
- Bad Dog Food To Avoid Feeding Your Beagle
✅ Training Beagle